My socks are too #*@^*!%@% tight!!
Have you ever thought this when trying to pull on compression socks? If so, you aren’t alone. I recently got some feedback from a buyer that their socks were too tight and hard to put on. And it reminded me of the first six months when I was wearing compression socks – it took me 5-10 minutes just to put my socks on!!
I don’t know about you, but ten minutes to put on socks is about nine minutes too many.
Here’s how to put on compression socks
The first thing you need to know with compression socks is that they’re TIGHT. (So don’t even bother just trying to pull them on like you do regular socks, because it doesn’t work that way!)
Here’s how to pull them on like a pro (and in less than 10 minutes):
- The first thing you need to do is pull down the tops of the socks down around the ankles, so that the inside of the sock is showing.
- Holding onto the doubled-over fold, pull the compression socks on up to your ankles. It should be relatively easy.
- Adjust the fabric around your ankles so there isn’t any bunching – bunching will lead to pinching!
- Pull the rest of the sock up to just below your knee.
- Adjust the fabric and the band at top as needed.
- Rock those socks.
Okay, so now that your socks are on, you’re ready for your day. Rock those socks with pants, scrubs, pant suits, or whatever else it is you’re wearing. Me? I’m rocking my compression socks under a pair of yoga pants. Because that’s how I’m rolling today.
[Tweet “Rock your compression socks with pants, scrubs, pant suits, or yoga pants. Now go rock your socks – and your day. #cutecompressionsocks”]
Don’t have your socks? No problem! Here’s the link to our shop so you can snag your pair now.